Two Trophies and Six Gold Medals for Deep Woods Estate at the Perth Royal Wine Awards 2022
We are thrilled to announce that Deep Woods Estate have won two Trophies and six Gold Medals at the Perth Royal Wine Show 2022.
The Deep Woods Estate 2022 Ivory Semillon Sauvignon Blanc won a Trophy for Best Semillon Sauvignon Blanc of Show and the Deep Woods Estate 2022 Estate Rosé was awarded a Trophy for Best Rosé of Show.
Deep Woods is continuing a long run of dominating the awards at capital city wine shows across Australia, and the results today enhance an already incredible tally of Trophy and Gold Medals for their wines.
The Perth Royal Wine Show is Western Australia’s most prestigious wine competition. Established in 1843, this show is responsible for establishing WA’s international reputation on the world wine stage. This year’s competition was intense; there were 1516 wine entries submitted across Australia’s most premium wineries.
We are extremely proud of Chief Winemaker Julian Langworthy and the whole Deep Woods Estate team.
Deep Woods Estate Trophies
- Best Semillon Sauvignon Blanc – Deep Woods Estate 2022 Ivory Semillon Sauvignon Blanc
- Best Rosé – Deep Woods Estate 2022 Estate Rosé
Deep Woods Estate Gold Medals
- Deep Woods Estate 2021 Reserve Chardonnay
- Deep Woods Estate 2022 Ivory Semillon Sauvignon Blanc
- Deep Woods Estate 2022 Estate Rosé
- Deep Woods Estate 2020 Single Vineyard ‘G2’ Cabernet Sauvignon
- Deep Woods Estate 2020 Estate Cabernet Merlot
- Deep Woods Estate 2020 Single Vineyard Cabernet Malbec