deep woods reserve cabernet in the latest langton's classification
Deep Woods Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon is fast becoming one of Australia’s most awarded wines. Last week this culminated in its inclusion in the seventh edition of the Langton’s Classification of Australian Wine, which highlights the top wines in Australia.
Cabernet-dominant wines from Deep Woods have now been awarded in excess of 26 Trophies and 69 Gold Medals at major Australian and International wine shows since 2010. Recent award highlights for Deep Woods Cabernets include:
- Jimmy Watson Memorial Trophy Winner
- Royal Melbourne Wine Awards Best Cabernet or Cabernet Blend Winner – four consecutive years
- Max Schubert Memorial Trophy – two-time Winner in three years
- Stodart Trophy Winner
- Best of the Best : Cabernet Sauvignon – Halliday Wine Companion
- 98 Points – Haliday Wine Companion – two times
- 97 Points – Halliday Wine Companion – five times
- 96 Points – Halliday Wine Companion – three times
To be the first to know when it is available, join the Fogarty Rewards Club for FREE here >
You will also enjoy exclusive member pricing and a host of additional benefits.