Deep Woods announced in the Top 52 Wineries of Australia 2022 by The Real Review
We are extremely proud to announce that Deep Woods Estate has been named in the prestigious Top 52 Wineries of Australia 2022 by The Real Review – the top 2% of all wineries in the country and an outstanding achievement.
Competition was fierce - The Real Review publishes over 10,000 Australian wines annually and the highest rated wines are then used to classify the top wineries, described as the ‘crème de la crème’ of Australian wineries. This year, there were 2,156 wineries registered in Australia and The Real Review has announced a total of 389 Top Wineries (the top 18%).
Coming in at number 50, Deep Woods was one of only six Western Australian wineries to feature in the Top 52 and we are extremely proud of Julian, Andrew, Emma and the whole team at Deep Woods for this excellent result. This award is yet another testament to their passion and commitment to producing the best wines not only in Margaret River, but the whole of Australia.
On this incredible achievement, Deep Woods Estate Chief Winemaker Julian Langworthy said: "It’s a great honour to be featured in this years Real Review Top Wineries! I am stoked to be included with such a great bunch of Aussie wineries."
This is an esteemed national wine industry award with over 2,100 Australian wineries vying for a place on the 2022 list and Deep Woods Estate has once again set a national benchmark with its superb quality and acclaim to feature in the top 2% of the highest ranked wineries in the country.
- 2020 Deep Woods Estate Reserve Chardonnay - score 96
- 2017 Deep Woods Estate Yallingup Grand Selection Cabernet Sauvignon - score 96
- 2019 Deep Woods Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot - score 95
- 2018 Deep Woods Estate Single Vineyard Cabernets - score 95 (sold out)
- 2021 Deep Woods Estate Chardonnay - score 91
- 2020 Deep Woods Single Vineyard Chardonnay - score 90
- 2019 Deep Woods Estate Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon - score 90
- 2019 Deep Woods Ebony Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz - score 92
- 2020 Deep Woods Estate Hillside Cabernet Sauvignon - score 92
- 2019 Deep Woods Estate Single Vineyard Cabernet Malbec - score 90 (sold out)
- 2020 Deep Woods Estate Ivory Semillon Sauvignon Blanc - score 90 (sold out, new vintage 2021)
- 2020 Deep Woods Estate Shiraz et al - score 92
- 2020 Deep Woods Reserve Shiraz - score 92